Sunday, November 13, 2016

Congrats to Reince Priebus

President elect Donald Trump has announced that RNC Chairman, Reince Priebus, will be the Chief of Staff in the upcoming administration.  I think that is a good choice as Preibus seems to be very workmanlike and as one news article described humble.

I first met Priebus when his wife was a teacher at Eastbrook Academy and taught my Grandson.  This was probably a dozen years ago and before I became involved in politics.  We chatted a few times during school events.  Since his rise in the political ranks I haven't had the pleasure of any face time with him other than the cursory hello.  Friends and acquaintances of mine have nothing but good things to say about him.

This is very exciting as Wisconsin again makes its mark on the national political scene.

No comments: