Friday, July 31, 2015

My Boy the Judge

Most parents have a crown of pride when they talk about their children, no matter what the circumstances are.  I'm very blessed to have two wonderful kids who are very different yet successful in their own ways.

My daughter has a heart of gold I only wish I could match. Her hearts desire is filled with being a mom and her career as a social worker, which is her part time gig. She's a staunch advocate for the kids and even "adopted" one boy who aged out of the system. She's apolitical yet has some strong views which I've learned a lot from. I couldn't be prouder of her.

My son on the other hand is very political with some equally strong views and I've learned a lot from him. He's also been appointed by Gov. Walker as a Court of Appeals Judge for District II in Wisconsin.

For the past five years, he's been Gov. Walker's chief legal counsel which has been exciting for him as he's been in the center of "a transformative time in Wisconsin history, as we worked to bring big, bold reform to the state." quoting the Governor.

Brian will bring with him a sense of fairness with a respect of the constitution. District II will be well served by this young man.

Brian will also bring his wife and five children closer to Milwaukee so I can see them more often. This is a win/win for me.

3 comments:

Lynn Malmberg said...

Brian, I know your brilliance is partly conceived
because of your great beginnings in preschool. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌠
You must have had some teacher! Lol
And Amy , I hope you have continued your
budding musical career πŸ‘― 🎼
😿 What do ya mean, it's not about me?!?
Oh.....oops......sorry πŸ˜‰
Good job Sam!

yoSAMite said...

Thanks Lynn

Linda LaFianza said...

You are a blessed man and so is your state thanks to your faithfulness. Congratulations! P.S. This probably isn't the end of the blessings - the nation could use the wisdom of these godly children. Cabinet members? SCOTUS?