Thursday, September 5, 2013

This Shouldn't Be Hard for Rep. Moore


According to The Hill website, "The head of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) has asked members of the group to stay largely silent on Syria until lawmakers receive more information about President Obama's plan for missile strikes against the war-torn nation."

My congresswoman, Gwen Moore has been more than quiet on matters lately. While I read about many town halls by Wisconsin representatives, narry a word from Milwaukee's gift to Washington DC.  I guess I'd like to know how she spent her August vacation.

Concerning Syria, Madison.com quotes Moore as saying she has  "decided to be undecided because I have two awful sorts of choices."

What the heck does that mean?  Has she chosen the favored PRESENT vote the President used in Illinois or is she waiting to hear from the Black Caucus before making up her mind.

I wish the voters of Milwaukee would give the often missing Congresswoman the boot this coming year.

No comments: