Friday, October 21, 2011

No Voter ID for Queen Gwen

Queen Gwen speaketh in a press release:
"I plan to introduce a bill in Congress that would bar the requirement of photo IDs as a requirement to vote in federal elections. When I took my oath as a Member of Congress to uphold and defend the United States Constitution, I took it very seriously. Our right to vote is one of the most protected rights of any that we enjoy in our democratic system. In fact, the constitution was amended five times over our nation’s history to reflect this American ideal. I will continue to fight, much like my predecessors before me, to make voting an equal opportunity regardless of race, status, and age.”

When your son slashes tires to stop people from voting and you refuse to condemn his actions and include him on your staff, you loose all credibility concerning voting rights Ms. Moore.

No comments: