Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Break is Over

I've been a bit quiet, some of it by design, some of it beyond my circumstances.

My computer has held me hostage.  First it died and it took over 2 weeks to get it back running. Then after reloading programs and rearranging data I got a scary virus that again shut me down for a week.  I'm close to getting caught up so I can start posting again.


Personally I had to make some decisions if I even wanted to continue and in what form.  I've decided to stay the course.  I also had hernia surgery and that has been somewhat uncomfortable.  I'm can now sit up and actually put some coherent thoughts together.

While I've been gone prayer has been a major focus and I'm excited about what lies ahead for me.  More will be shared as it becomes wise to do so.

No comments: