Monday, November 1, 2010

Election Eve Day

I made the decision to run for Wisconsin's 12th Assembly Seat in August of 2009.  Since then I've been spending my time learning about the area and walking.

At times I've felt like a lone ranger, walking in 90+ degree heat, rain, the fall coolness.  I have no complaints since I've meet a great amount of people who are concerned about this city, state and country.  As usual when I'm involved in something I receive more than I give. It's a God thing.


I will have a complete and honest (and I do mean honest) post election synopsis from being told if I don't run as a Democrat I'm wasting my time to all the encouragement from people who've never met me before this.

I encourage you to vote tomorrow and if you live in the 12th Assembly district, I ask for your vote.

In Humility,
Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sam! Hopefully your hard work pays dividends!