Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Repub Net Buddies

Not the I particularly like to pick on the Republicans, but

I think they could do a better job of coordinating and linking to one another on their websites. I was on the Republican Party of Wisconsin site and wanted to go to the Tosa Republican site. No way to get there from what I could tell. When I do hit the Tosa site I see that the West Allis Repubs have created a web site. You'd never no from the state site.

Now they do have do County links up and running and supposed "congressional district" links, but I live in the 4th and there's nada.

At the convention this weekend how about taking the time to building each other up and supporting one another by the simple task of linking to each others web sites. And maybe set up the state site so that others can add their events to the calendar.

Example
Thirsty Thursdays
Date: Thursday, May 7th, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Habanero’s Mexican Kitchen, 869 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, http://habanerosmilwaukee.com
Guest Speaker: 6th District Alderman, Brian Ewerdt.

No mention on state site.

The Dems - no links at all.

No comments: